I really like the look of your booklet, many strong diagrams and illustrations, not so much text... I need to take a closer look at my own stuff, I realize now... ;) It is a neat way of showing it to people, how did you put it up in this format?
yeah,it definitely needs work, check out nicks his is really cool. To make one you register and create it on issuu.com, then it gives you a code that you post on your blog. I've posted it as a comment but i think there's a way to have it a part of the top banner so you don't have to keep re-posting it :)
I really like the look of your booklet, many strong diagrams and illustrations, not so much text... I need to take a closer look at my own stuff, I realize now... ;) It is a neat way of showing it to people, how did you put it up in this format?
ReplyDeleteyeah,it definitely needs work, check out nicks his is really cool. To make one you register and create it on issuu.com, then it gives you a code that you post on your blog. I've posted it as a comment but i think there's a way to have it a part of the top banner so you don't have to keep re-posting it :)
Delete